By trading with securities you are taking a high degree of risk. You can lose all of your invested money. You should start trading only if you are aware of this risk.
ProperBrokers.com is not providing any investment advice, we only help you find the best broker suitable for your needs.
https://properbrokers.com (The Company) is not a licensed broker, broker-dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or underwriter.
Any content published by The Company does not constitute individual investment advice.
The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities.
There is a high degree of risk for substantial losses in trading FOREX and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. When trading CFDs you should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Users are advised to consult a licensed broker or financial planner before purchasing or selling CFDs. ProperBrokers.com is free for everyone, but earns commission from some of the brokers. We get a commission, with no additional cost for you.
In accordance with FTC guidelines, https://properbrokers.com has financial relationships with some of the products and services mention on this website, https://properbrokers.com may be compensated if consumers choose to click these links in our content and ultimately sign up for them.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers’ utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
https://properbrokers.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- • To improve customer service
- • To personalize user experienceWe may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- • To improve our SiteWe may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- • To send periodic emailsWe may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Sharing your personal information
By starting to use the site and platform as well as all other software solutions and applications, available to the public through this site the users freely give their consent that https://properbrokers.com may process their personal data and may disclose their personal data to third parties who provide products and services in the financial trading business sector. Please note that data processing and data protection policies of https://properbrokers.com are in full compliance with the imperative provisions of Directive 2002/58EC of the European Parliament and of the council concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector. In view of this, the site https://properbrokers.com has the right to share personal data of the users of https://properbrokers.com for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with these of https://properbrokers.com For avoidance of any doubt, https://properbrokers.com cannot be held responsible for any kind of use of users’ personal data by third parties who provide products and services in the financial trading business sector, including sending messages with commercial content.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Terms of services
- The sole purpose of the https://properbrokers.com/ website is for informational and educational purposes only, and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities. All data and material on this website and/or electronically delivered to individuals https://properbrokers.com/ (“The Company”), its subsidiaries, and all “affiliated” individuals assume no responsibilities for your trading and investing results.
- https://properbrokers.com do not accept any liability for loss or damage which results from, relying on the information in our websites.
- The Company is not a licensed broker, broker-dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or underwriter. Any content published by The Company does not constitute individual investment advice. Users are advised to consult a licensed broker or financial planner before purchasing or selling any binary options, Forex or CFD positions.
- By accessing the https://properbrokers.com/ website user understands and agrees to full terms of this disclaimer. For further information, please feel free to contact us.